Consuming mass gainers don’t have to be boring. Most people mix mass gainer to a smoothie or shake as it is an easy way to get the nutrients you want. But there is so much more that you can do with the mass gainer than just adding the scoop to your mixer.
Cooking with mass gainer can add a boost to your recipes. Choosing the right mass gainer like Labrada mass gainer is vital both in terms of nutrition and taste.
Table of Contents
Delicious Mass Gainer Recipes
1. Cake Truffles
These cake truffles are not only easy to make and incredibly delicious but also very healthy. To make this recipe you need 1.5 scoops of chocolate-flavored mass gainer, 2/3 cup coconut flour, 1/2 cup of each coconut butter, unsweetened almond milk, and raw honey. You can use rainbow sprinkles.
- Take a large bowl, mix all ingredients together except the sprinkles
- To get the perfect creamy and smooth texture add the almond milk slowly
- Now roll dough into balls and coat the balls with the sprinkles
2. Chocolate Protein Popcorn
Unhealthy chocolate covered popcorn was out of style. If you want to enjoy a healthy version of it then you will definitely enjoy this recipe. To make this recipe you need 3 cups of popcorn, 1 scoop of double rich chocolate flavored mass gainer, 1 tbsp of natural peanut butter, and 1 tbsp of butter and coconut oil.
- Pop the popcorns
- Pour the popped popcorns to a large, sealable plastic bag
- Take a small bowl, mix the nut butter and butter and coconut oil mixture, and heat in the microwave for at least 15 to 30 minutes
- Put the mixture on the top of the popcorns in the bag and shake it until the popcorns are entirely covered
- Add the mass gainer into the bag, seal it and shake it to cover the popcorn
- Pour them into the ball and enjoy
3. Banana Almond Cream Shake
Meet your macros with this delicious, creamy, and crunchy mix of almonds, banana, and mass gainer. It is a vitamin-packed, low sugar breakfast on the go. To make this recipe you need 1 banana, 1 scoop of chocolate flavored mass gainer, 1/2 cup milk, 10 almonds, and 1 handful of ice.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend it until the lumps are gone
- Enjoy your shake
4. Red Velvet Cake
Are you ready to bake the guilt-free red velvet cake? You are at the right place. Here is the recipe for delicious and tender red velvet cake. Ingredients you will need for this recipe are 1.5 scoops of unflavoured mass gainer, 2 tbsp coconut flour, 1 tbsp ground flaxseed, 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/8 tsp sea salt, 2 eggs, 1/4 cup heavy cream, 1 tsp vanilla stevia, 1/4 tsp vanilla extract, 4-5 drops of red food coloring.
- Add mass gainer, flaxseeds, coconut flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, and sea salt together in a small bowl
- Then mix the remaining ingredients in another bowl
- Add all the ingredients and stir until mixed properly
- Now spread batter evenly into both ramekins after greasing them
- Cook one at a time, in the microwave for about 1:30 minutes each
- Let it cool and enjoy
Have you tried any of these recipes before? Feel free to share your experience in the comment section below.