Sending an email from Outlook sometime user faces many problem; [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] is one of them. In this article, we discuss some simple methods to resolve this error efficiently.
The imagination of human civilization is impossible without communication. It plays a crucial part in our day to day life. Internet is a smart way to communicate these days. The Internet helps us share information, data, videos, and many more things faster. Email is one of them to speak. Email is a secure way to sharing documents and information.
Today internet has many Email service providers. All have different features. Microsoft outlook is one of them. It is the product of Microsoft. There are 400 million users of Outlook. It provides many features. There is a significant majority of people who used this application for security purposes. Many experts believe that Outlook reduces the rate of cybercrimes.
Some of the attractive features are below
- Maintain Emails into Folders
- Email Templates
- Schedule Email Delivery
- Block Email from Specific sender
- Display Email as Conversation
What is the mean of [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]error, and why does it occur:
The main reason for the error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] is the lousy agreement of the SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) server. It can be occurs by installing the wrong versions. In most cases, an SMTP server problem occurs with the server authentication, username, password, or server IP address.
Tips and Tricks to resolve Error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]:
There are various methods to resolve this problem. Here we discuss some easiest and fastest working ways to solve this error. Here, we suggest first check all record settings.
Method 1: Fixing using Programs and Features Tab
Follow these steps to fix this error with the help of a Program and Feature by the auto-fix tool.
- Open Control Panel, then go to program and Feature.
- The first search for MS Office (Microsoft Office) under program and Feature, Select any relevant office application.
- After a new window, look at the top of the program, select the fix option, and follow the given guidelines on the screen.
- When this process is getting completed, restart Outlook.
After using this method, the error is still existed. Try the second method.
Method 2: Remove Cache and Cookies:
Cache and Cookies are significant. Cache and Cookies are a small piece of data, holds some information. Sometimes can create some problems . You have to clear these cookies and cache on a regular time basis so these file will not converted into junk files. These files cover some memory and decrease the speed of our system. These junk files also responsible to create error like Error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]. It is highly recommended to clear them from time to time.
Follow these steps to remove the Cacheand Cookies.
- Start MS Outlook.
- Press the (Windows key) + R.
- A dialog box will appear.
- Type: “%localappdata%\Microsoft\Outlook” in the dialog box and hit enter.
- Search the folder named RoamCache to see the cache files.
- Select all the files (Ctrl + A) and click on the Delete these all junk files.
Method 3: Check server prerequisite setting
- Go to the application.
- Open Outlook.
- Check record-setting.
- Select email Tab and go to record from Outlook.
- Click on Email account and select more settings.
- Open the web mail setting and click on the active server tab.
- Select ‘My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- Click OK and save the settings.
- Restart the Outlook.