Smile is one of the most perfect things you can wear on your face. Everyone wants a million-dollar smile, and with every new tooth whitening product coming in the market every year, companies are making it easier for people to have one. Nowadays, brightening your smile at home is as easy as going to the dentist for a whitening treatment.
There are many options available in the market for tooth whitening such as whitening pens, strips and toothpaste. These are all good ways to supplement your normal oral hygiene habits. Let us understand each one of them, which will help us make the right decision:
- Teeth whitening toothpaste: This can only be used to remove surface stains. They have a very little active whitening agent used in the toothpaste, as this is a very abrasive compound to be used in large quantity.
- Teeth whitening pens: These are just like white paints which covers the front surface of the tooth temporarily. They are good if you want to a good-looking tooth for some special occasion but this is all temporary.
- Teeth whitening strips: They do have an active ingredient to actively whiten your teeth for a longer period of time. However, the amount of it used is very less for safety reasons.
Many companies have come up with these teeth whitening strips, which is one of the best alternatives to tooth treatment. The Willows Trader at Manchester, UK is one such company which can offer you the best teeth whitening strips at the best price. If you wish to buy these teeth whitening strips online, you can logon to their website.
These Whitening Strips Help To Remove The Following Stains From Your Teeth:
- Both intrinsic and extrinsic stains form on your tooth
- Tea/ Coffee stains
- Tobacco stains
- Stains that have caused through age and medications both.
How The Teeth Whitening Strips Or Tray Does Are Used?
- If you are using it yourself at home, then the dentist will first take your tooth impression and prepare a tray, which will fit exactly on your teeth. Once you wear that tray, the whitening gel will stick to your teeth, leaving your sensitive gums. This can be repeated for a couple of days. What works well is that these whitening gels have hydrogen peroxide in them which makes the teeth white.
- If you are planning to go to the dentist for this treatment, then your dentist will directly place the gel over your teeth and then apply light over it to fasten the whitening process. They will ensure that these gels or light do not reach the gums.
The most advanced whitening strips can provide good results within 3 days or on an average of 7 days. But it all depends on the level of discoloration. Though it is easy to use, the only side effect using them is sensitivity, which can lead to some discomfort. It is advisable to check with your physician before use, especially for children and pregnant females.