Here you have opened the right website because we supply CBD cannabis marketed with a laboratory certificate of conformity in accordance with European legislation.
Cannabis in the Country
Marijuana still divides the world and governments today. It is a plant that has an ancient history, but in some ways, some states consider it extremely harmful, even compared to the most dangerous and forbidden drugs.
- The opening up to the commercialization of legal cannabis is something that has only happened recently, and it’s all coming up with a lot of difficulty.
- While Italy has adapted to the new reality by opening its markets to the spread of medical cannabis and Love hemp CBD, countries like the country are still discussing what its legalization could be for medical and leisure activities.
The Right Details
A reality that sees a fundamental contradiction, given that on the one hand, drugs containing active ingredients of marijuana are legalized and, on the other hand, that the definition of illegal drug persists. Things are changing slowly and already in 2018, after the campaign that has influenced the whole world, there seems to be a new opening in the sale and purchase of cannabis.
- But what is the legislation today?
- If you are a cannabis user, what should you do if you go for several days?
- What are the risks you face?
On our website you will find all the information you need to understand marijuana legislation in this country.
Cannabis, a reality in history in The country
- In order to understand the current legislation and the difficulties encountered in setting up a form of regulation, it is necessary to examine how, in the country, the cultivation of cannabis is closely linked to the social fabric.
- Just look at the history of this product, and how it is an integral part of an economy related to two worlds, the land and the sea.
- The contradictions begin with the use of cannabis, which is part of the daily reality of life.
In fact, by 1500, this plant was an integral part of life and was related to the shipbuilding industry and its development. Crops on the territory, although very diffuse, were, as today, insufficient, which led to import the product of other countries.
Cannabis from the Middle Ages to 1800
During the Middle Ages and until the beginning of the 19th century, cannabis continued to be a widely used product. Various products have been made with this plant, such as aprons, sheets, bags, boat ropes and fishing nets.
In addition, at the beginning of the 19th century, the personal use of cannabis was started by exploiting the relaxing and psychotropic effects of the substance. If I had been an inhabitant of the late 19th century, you would have had no problem getting into one of the places reserved for marijuana smokers and other types of substances.
The Last Words
Indeed, in the country at the beginning of the century, the characteristics of the plant were well known, even if they were not yet based on scientific bases. The development of the recreational side of marijuana has been contributed not only to the presence of small crops scattered throughout the territory, but also to imports from countries belonging to the French Empire and its colonies.